DESOMATECH ND Admission Form 2022/23 | Part-Time/Full-Time
DELTA STATE SCHOOL OF MARINE TECHNOLOGY (DESOMATECH) POST-UTME FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION | ND PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME [UPDATED].
How to Apply for DESOMATECH Post UTME/ND Admission Form
Log on to www.dsmt.edu.ng and then click on APPLY NOW before the APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill out the form to pay a non-refundable application fee of ND: N13,000; All payments are made through this school portal only.
- The application form can be purchased only from this school website.
- Kindly fill out this form to make a payment; after the payment, use the email address and password you used to make this payment to access your portal for onward completion of the APPLICATION FORM.
- After payment login to the website with the login details you used to purchase this form to update your profile and fill the APPLICATION FORM.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration. CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2023.
APTITUDE TEST: Eligible Candidates who sat for 2022 Jamb and Purchased the application form are advised to come and write a POST UTME Examination which is slated to hold on Saturday, 25th March 2023. Below are centres for the Aptitude test. Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu, Delta State.
- College of Education, Warri, Delta State.
- Delta State School of Marine Technology, Kwale Campus by Utagba-Ogbe Technical College, Kwale.
- Delta State School of Marine Technology, Gbaregolor Campus Candidates should present their printed copy of acknowledgement slip to their respective test centres.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/NBC/NTC ordinary level certificates or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) subjects relevant to the course obtained at not more than two (2) sittings;