ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Dataville Research LLC Statistical Consulting Internship 2022
This is to inform the public that the Dataville Research LLC Statistical Consulting Internship 2022 has been approved for application by the management, check the details below.
Dataville Research LLC Statistical Consulting Internship Objectives
- Interns will work on broad statistical areas focused on industry, government, academia, and a number of themes in international development.
- Conduct research design, instrument development, data analysis, interpretation, and reporting of results.
- Review and summarize statistical methods in academic and industry journals.
- Contribute to our Statistical Consulting Center’s activities and IDR research fellowship.
- Apply statistical thinking and methods to public policy issues.
Dataville Research LLC Statistical Consulting Internship Training Modules
Getting Started with Consulting
• Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
• Statistical Software Packages
• Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Statistical Consulting
• Managing a Session
• Dealing with Difficult Clients
• Research Methodology
• Mobile Data Collection with ODK and Kobotoolbox
• Data Visualization with Excel and Tableau
• Quantitative Data Management and Analysis using SPSS, EViews, Stata, Epi Info, CSPro, R, and Python
• Qualitative Data Management and Analysis With NVIVO
Communication in Consulting
• Responsibilities of Client and Consultant
• Ethics in Statistical Consulting
• Writing Technical Reports
• Project Troubleshooting
• Interaction with Industry Peers
Dataville Research LLC Statistical Consulting Internship Eligibility
- Bachelor or graduate degree in a field related to statistics, economics, computer science, epidemiology, public health, or mathematics with good academic standing. Degrees in theoretical physics, engineering, and other fields that deliver high-level training in mathematical modeling and other advanced quantitative techniques may also be eligible.
- Non-quantitative candidates with a strong interest and passion for data analysis and machine learning may apply to this program.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Must have good organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, time management skills, initiative, flexibility, and ability to work on several assignments simultaneously.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft tools and software.
- Programming and data analysis skills are desirable.
How to Apply for Dataville Research LLC Statistical Consulting Internship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For further inquiries, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Their Support Team typically responds within 1-3 hours.