KUST Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023
ALIKO DANGOTE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ADUSTECH) POST UTME / DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Are you a qualified candidate seeking admission into a reputable university? Look no further than the Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH), formerly Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil. The university is now accepting applications for its 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise.
- ADUSTECH post-UTME cut-off mark for UTME candidates is 160, while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
KUST Admission Eligibility
- UTME candidates with scores of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening [RECOMMENDED: ADUSTECH Cut-off Marks].
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations, respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Apply for ADUSTECH Post UTME Form
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday, 20th February to Monday, 24th April 2023.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2022 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with the printout of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2022 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Printing of KUST Post UTME Form Schedule Slip
Candidates are to re-print their Post-UTME acknowledgement slip, to know the screening date, time, and venue.
How to Reprint
- Visit https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/showlogin
- Log in with your jamb number and password
- Click on login and Reprint Acknowledgement slip.