GOOD NEWS !!!
Covenant University Admission List 2023/2024
You are welcome, naijaschoogist.com is glad to provide spectrums of valuable academic information to prospective students seeking admission into all forms of institutions in Nigeria.
How to Check Covenant University Admission List 2023/2024
CONVENANT UNIVERSITY RELEASES 2023/2024 ADMISSION LIST. releases the 2023/2024 admission list. Candidates can check their status via JAMB CAPS. Those admitted should accept or reject the offer, and those with ‘Admission Still in Progress’ or ‘Not Admitted’ should keep checking the portal.
The management of convenant university is pleased to announce the release of its admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. All prospective students who participated in the 2023/2024 admission screening exercise can now access the provisional list of successful candidates.
his admission list has been uploaded online and can be checked via the JAMB CAPS (Central Admissions Processing System). We advise all prospective students to follow the steps provided below to check their admission status:
HOW TO CHECK CU ADMISSION LIST
As of the time of this publication, the only means for JSTUM prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your JSTUM admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your JSTUM admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the convenant university first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
For those candidates whose admission status is displayed as “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, we advise you to regularly check the portal, as these statuses may change at any time. The University and JAMB are working round the clock to update the admission list.