BUK Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK) ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has released its provisional admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session, featuring candidates who have been successfully admitted into various degree programmes.
How to Check BUK Admission List
- Go to the BUK admission portal at https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukat2022/bukat_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and UTME Score in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login Button to access your BUK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the BUK first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.