BSU Admission List for 2021/2022 & 2022/2023 Sessions
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE FOR 2021/2022 AND 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSIONS.
- The Benue State University (BSU) has released the admission list for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions. Candidates can confirm their admission status by paying a fee and entering their UTME registration number on the BSU portal. Successful candidates should upload required documents for online screening and await further directives. They are also advised to accept their admission on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and print necessary documents.
Steps to Check Your BSU Admission List
The procedure for verifying your admission status on the BSUM portal is straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
- Pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) only using the e-payment platform. This can be done by visiting https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/.
- Once the payment is complete, head to the BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp.
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successful candidates are then advised to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
After successful screening, candidates should revisit the BSUM portal to print out their admission letter and pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Before you proceed, check: BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Details.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, BSUM prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.
TAGGED: www.bsum.edu.ng | Benue State University Makurdi : BSUM