BSUM Part-Time Degree & Certificate Admission 2020/2021
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY (BSUM) PART-TIME DEGREE AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION 2020/2021.
- Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) is now accepting applications for the 2020/2021 session of Part-Time Degree and Certificate Programmes in the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences. Catering to professionals, students, and skill-seekers, these flexible courses are offered through the Centre for Continuing Education. Application deadline is April 21, 2023.
BSUM Part-Time Degree & Certificate Courses, Duration
Here are the degree and certificate courses offered:
Faculty of Arts Degree Courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) French
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Linguistics
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Religious Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences Degree Course:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Public Administration
- Proficiency Certificate in French
- Proficiency Certificate in Tiv Language
- Certificate courses in Library and Information Science
- Proficiency Certificate Course (PCC) (Peace/Conflict Resolution Forensic Studies)
- Basic Certificate Course (BCC) (Basic Intelligence and Detective Studies, Nigeria)
- Advanced Professional Course (APC) (Security and Professional Course)
- Executive Managerial Course (EMC) (Peace/Reconciliation and Security Studies)
- Part-Time Degree: Six years for Secondary School Certificate holders, and Five years for Post-Secondary School Certificate holders.
- Certificate Courses: From 6 to 12 months.
How to Apply for BSUM Part-Time Degree & Certificate Courses Admission Form
- Apply through JAMB and process admission with JAMB Registration number.
- Proceed to JAMB through CAPS.
- Visit the Benue State University portal (www.bsum.edu.ng or https://portal.bsum.edu.ng).
- Click on Part-Time, complete the pre-registration form, and print it out.
- Pay the N5,000 application fee at Fidelity Bank Plc using the generated Application Number.
- Complete the Application Form on the portal, print two hard copies, and submit them with relevant certificates and credentials.
Application Period: Sale of Application forms commenced on Monday, 27th March 2023 and will close on Friday, 21st April 2023.
Note: Lecture days for the Part-Time Degree and Certificate Programmes are Thursdays to Saturdays weekly.