Bells University Resumption Protocol, March 2023
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (BUT) RESUMPTION PROTOCOL: ESSENTIAL INFO
General Instructions for Students:
- All students, from 100 to 500 level, are expected to resume on Wednesday, 22nd March, 2023.
- Arrival time for students is between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Only students will be allowed into the clearance venues.
- Fee defaulters will not be attended to.
- A minimum of 60% and 80% of the total fees are expected to have been paid by 100 and 200 level students and 300 to 500 level students, respectively.
- The Bursary Unit will have desks at each venue to confirm payment.
- Fully signed course registration forms should be sighted and submitted to the Department.
- Students must present a hardcopy of evidence of payment at the Bursary point for authentication.
Dress Code Expectations:
All students must adhere to the following dress code guidelines:
- Female students’ hair should be at mid-back length and of natural color. Odd or tinted colors are not allowed.
- Male students must have their hair cut neatly