Ekpoma AAU Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form 2022/2023
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY (AAU) POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES ADMISSION FORM 2022/2023.
- The management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The cost of the AAU PGD admission form is twenty-eight thousand, two hundred naira only (₦28,200)
AAU Ekpoma Available Postgraduate Diploma Courses
The admission process is open for the following Postgraduate Diploma courses:
- Business Management Education
- Computer Science Education
- Technical Education
- Geography and Regional Planning Education
- Public Administration Education
- Zoology Education
Additionally, candidates who are interested in obtaining a Master’s and PhD in Personnel Psychology in Education can also apply.
How to Apply for AAU Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
To apply for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, candidates must visit the Institute of Education at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, and pay an application fee of ₦24,000 (twenty-four thousand naira only). Payments can be made via Interswitch PayDirect at any of the following banks nationwide:
- Access Bank Nigeria Plc
- Eco Bank Nigeria Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank Nigeria Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc
Please ensure that you clearly indicate the purpose of the payment as: “Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Institute of Education application form.”
Application forms for the Institute of Education’s Postgraduate Programmes will be available for purchase, completion, and submission from Friday, March 24th, to Friday, April 28th, 2023. Applicants should visit the Institute of Education at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, to collect their forms immediately after payment.