ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, AE-FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public thatNdufu-Alike, AE-FUNAI Pre-Degree admission form is officially out for sale, there without hesitation all interested candidates should grab the opportunity. check the full details of registration below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-resident one-year Pre-Degree Programme of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI).
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Subject Combinations, Duration and Eligibility
DURATION: The Pre-degree programme also runs for two semesters.
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)
- English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)
- English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)
- English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)
PHYSICAL, MEDICAL BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)
- English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)
- English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
Note to Phone users: for better viewing with a phone, swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
How to Apply for FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, log in with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending a mail to your email address and an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Application Closing Date.
Submission of online forms will close on 30th September 2022 at 11.59 pm.
FUPRE Pre-Degree General Information.
- Applicants to the 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before the time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload the wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application-related enquiries, please see the detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org.