ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
AIFPU (Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that the AIFPU (Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released, check details below.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Courses
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- Candidates for Part-Time National Diploma programmes will apply to JAMB with a fee of three thousand five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only. Thereafter, the candidate can apply for admission using the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB. Part-Time National Diploma candidates are not required to have written the UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Form
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the online Admission Screening Application Form.
The Application Fee for ND part-time is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Candidates should visit the school website: https://portal.polyunwana.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill in your details accurately.
Deadline: Not Specified.