ACADEMIC GOOD NEWS!
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session Diploma, ND & HND
The management of the Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND), Professional Diploma and Certificates Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses, requirements, and how to apply for AD-COHST admission form below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND, Professional Diploma, and Certificates programs in the Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to notify all qualified applicants who applied for various Diploma Programs at AD-COHST that the College Authority has approved the date for the second batch screening exercise.
According to the notice released by Mal Mustapha Ibrahim, ICT/Admission Officer, the new date for the screening exercise is Tuesday, October 11, and Wednesday, October 12, 2022, and will be held in the College Multi-purpose Hall, located at Num 9 Civic Center Road, Kano, at 10 a.m. daily.
The Authority also demanded that all candidates participating in the scheduled exercise provide their original credentials and photocopies, as well as two passport-sized recent pictures.
The statement also invited candidates who have not yet applied but are now interested in enrolling in its Diploma programs, including ND and HND, to register with the College as soon as possible because admission is still ongoing.
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology Courses
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAM
- HND (Direct) in Dental Therapy
- HND for candidates with ND certificate in Dental Therapy
- HND in Health Information Management
- HND (Direct) in Environmental Health Technology
- HND in Community Health
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAM (Through the JAMB process)
- ND in Community Health
- ND in Environmental Health Technology
- ND in Dental Therapy
- ND in Health Information Management
- ND in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- ND in Public Health Technology
- Diploma in Community Health Extension Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Diploma in Community Health Extension Worker (Retrainee)
- Certificate in Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
- Pharmacy Technician (PT) Certificate
- Diploma in Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Certificate in Environmental Health Assistance (EHA)
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma Dental Surgery Technician (OST)
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate (MLTC)
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate (Retrainee) for those that possess Medical Laboratory Assistance (MLA)
- Diploma in Dispensing Opticianry (DDO)
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology Basic Admission Requirements
- Prospective applicants wishing to enroll in any Diploma program must possess five credits in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in SSCE (WAEC or NECO ‘o’ Level).
How to Apply for Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Form
Interested applicants can visit our College website/portal. www.ad-cost.edu.ng and make payment by using the card, transfer, USSD, or generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference).
Fill out the application form online and submit it accordingly.
The cost of the application form is N10,000:00k.
For further inquiries;- e-mail email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or call GSM 09030808334 or 08121117048
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology is the first Private Health institution in the North-West Political Zone of Nigeria accredited by NBTE and other Health Professional Regulatory Agencies and Bodies in Nigeria.
The College has an array of the state-of-the-art of learning facilities, equipment, and a decent Hostel for both male and female students.
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences Technology, our motto (is HEALTH IS WEALTH).