Abdu Gusau Poly ND Admission List 2023: Check Your Status Now
ABDU GUSAU POLYTECHNIC RELEASES 2022/2023 ND ADMISSION LIST: HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS.
- Abdu Gusau Polytechnic has released its 2022/2023 ND Admission List. Prospective students can now check their admission status and print Admission Letters by following the outlined steps in this blog post. Congratulations to all admitted students!.
Abdu Gusau Poly 2022/2023 ND Admission List Release
The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic has made the 2022/2023 ND Admission List available on the school portal. Prospective ND students can now verify their admission status and print their Admission Letters by following the steps provided in this post.
How to Check Your Abdu Gusau Polytechnic ND Admission Status
To check your ND Admission Status at Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, follow these steps:
- Visit the school portal at sis.agpmafara.edu.ng.
- Enter your username and password. Note that the Receipt Number provided on the Payment Receipt you obtained from the bank will be your username and password.
- Click on “Login.”
- On your profile page, click on “Evidence of Admission” to view your admission status.
- If admitted, click on the “Click here to print your evidence of admission”.
The confirmation of this offer is subject to you fulfilling the conditions spelt out below:
- Achieving the minimum required score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Providing proof of your JAMB Admission Letter.
- Presenting this admission offer at the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic admission office for validation.
- During registration, you must present original copies of certificates, academic transcripts, or other acceptable evidence of the qualifications upon which this admission offer is based.
- If it is later revealed that you do not possess any of the claimed qualifications, you will be asked to leave the polytechnic.
- You must be medically certified for the program by the polytechnic’s health officials.
- You are required to register within one month from the date of this offer; failure to do so will result in the offer’s withdrawal.
Congratulations to all admitted students!
Next Steps for Admitted Students
Once you have confirmed your admission status, be sure to print your Admission Letter from the school portal. This document will be required for further processes, such as registration and payment of fees. Keep an eye on the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic website for additional information about the next steps, including registration dates and requirements.